The RECOPAK range of de-palletisers offers a reduction in labour costs, increase your productivity and most importantly eliminate any issues with occupational health and safety.
Our Fully Automatic De-Palletising solutions provide continuous operation for your de-palletising process.
Increasing the efficiency of your workplace and reducing the outgoings is the aim of any business and RECOPAK have your total de-palletising solutions.
A typical De-Palletising system operates by:
- Automatically introducing containers via a pallet into the machine;
- Lift the pallet into position;
- Remove and stack a top layer sheet onto a layer sheet collection deck area;
- Allow a sweeper arm to sweep the top layer of containers from the pallet onto the infeed accumulation conveyor,
- Move the containers forward allowing them to be introduced to a single lane outfeed conveyor evenly;
- Lower empty pallets to then exit via a gate allowing them to then be transferred and stacked into a pallet outfeed collection bay, awaiting removal by a forklift.