Recopak Machinery specialises in the design and manufacturing of Packaging Machinery. We are a diverse team based in Cobram, Victoria.
We are currently seeking an experienced Automation/Systems Integrator who wishes to further their career working with Automation & Machinery.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in control design, build and installation of advanced Packaging Machinery, including programming and fault finding on a wide variety of field networks and PLCs.
The following outlines the responsibilities of the position: –
System & Electrical Design
- Design and produce electrical drawings and panel layouts using AUTOCAD
- Carry out PLC, HMI & other automation device programming.
- Research the use of new products including how they work and technical information re-implementation.
- Install and commission projects – local and interstate.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Allen Bradley automation components.
- Attend to service work on our machinery which may need integration with PLC, HMI and Servo drives.
- Manage & complete project work in PLC, HMI, Servo and robotics.
- Provide technical assistance to project and other service engineers.
The successful applicant MUST have experience in the workforce (post qualification) and be able to demonstrate a technical proficiency in understanding and working with electrical automation and robotic solutions.
You must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, plus a desire to see projects through, from design to completion.
Ability to travel interstate on occasions will be required.
An attractive salary package between $90,000 to $150,000 will be available for the successful applicant which will be negotiated in line with knowledge, qualification and experience.
For more information regarding this position please contact our office on 03 5871 1955 or email your cover letter and resume to:
Luke Dopper – email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job ad will close Friday 3rd April 2020